Sunday, January 27, 2013

shakespeare

SHAKESPEAR

They were talking silently in a room 
"Here is your deal--now were is mine?"
"Here"
He snatches the play, flipping through the pages with a smirk while the man glares at him
"Im starting to not like you taking -- you are making a fortune out of them"
"Im giving you half for each play you give me, so stop complaining"
"Fine"
Charles walks outside and slams the door behind him.
William laughs "i have MY new play and its written by be all me-- every single word and every letter of it is mine."
Charles is outside with a fiery glare still on his face. He kick's the ground as hard as he can and mumbles.
"He cant just take my plays like that anymore, but if i tell someone that he is they will not believe me. I have to find out a way for people to believe me,but how?"

the reason why i wrote this is because some people say Shakespeare did not write all his plays even though i love shakespeare i put him as the bad guy. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment